For the 2017 school season, Sinclair Oil is proud to be a sponsor of the United Way Salt Lake Stuff the Bus event. Sinclair Oil employees had the opportunity to help sort through all the school supplies, count each and every item and package it into boxes for the big backpack stuffing event on August 12, 2017.
2017 fun facts:
- 11,296 students have received new school supplies and are ready for the school year
- School supplies were delivered to 46 locations
- 5866 backpacks were filled with school supplies to be distributed to elementary school students
- 130,378 school supplies were donated
- The most donated school supply item was a pencil
See Sinclair Oil's Stuff the Bus particiation here.
Interested in learning more about United Way's Stuff the Bus, click here.