- Is a Wi-Fi connection required?
- No, DINOPAY® does not utilize Wi-Fi. It relies on an adequate cellular signal in order for the app to interact with a location’s gas pumps and register.
- If experiencing connection issues while at the location, you can try turning off your Wi-Fi to correct the issue.
- Transactions seem slow and/or the app won’t respond at all?
- If you are experiencing slow or no response while opening the app or during a transaction, you may want to verify your phone’s cellular service is working and coverage in the area is strong enough to support a connection during the entire transaction.
- Why does DINOPAY® need my mobile device location?
- The GPS service on your mobile device is used to help locate the DINOPAY® enabled stations near you, or to quickly identify the station where you wish to buy gas. For that reason, it is advised that you allow DINOPAY® to access your mobile device’s location services.
- If the app does not auto-locate you, touch the map and the re-center icon to find a DINOPAY® location nearest to you. Select the correct store from the list at the bottom of the app.
- Why can I not find a station?
- Sinclair continues to improve its network of stations across the USA. Sometimes this means that a new station is opened for customers before it appears in the app. We strive to have the most accurate data available, but if you find that a particular station is missing or shown in the wrong place, please contact us here. (https://www.sinclairoil.com/about/contact-us)
- How does the app use my location data?
- The app uses your location data to find the nearest station to you and to provide you with features, information, advertising, or other content which is based on your specific GPS coordinates.
- Do I have to select offers in the app for them to be applied to my purchase?
- No, offers are automatically applied when the product purchased is associated to an offer. New offers are updated all the time and they are in the app for you to browse and take advantage of.
- Do all Sinclair locations provide the same offers?
- No, it varies by location and supported offers can be seen in the Station Details.
- What happens if I didn’t receive the discounted offer?
- If your transaction completed and you do not believe the offer was applied, you can contact DINOPAY® support through the app by navigating to the Settings menu by touching the gear icon in the lower right-hand corner of the app’s home page and then Help/About. You must provide your DINOPAY® user email and phone number (in case we need to call). Include the date of the transaction and allow time for support to investigate and reply to the request.
- What forms of payment will the DINOPAY® app accept?
- Most locations accept the Sinclair Green Card, Sinclair Mobile Advantage, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover and any major debit card.
- How do I add a payment method to my account?
- Launch the app. Tap the Settings icon, lower right. Under Account Preferences click “Payment Method” then select the ADD PAYMENT button. Select your payment method and follow the directions to set up your payment method.
- Can I use DINOPAY® at stations other than Sinclair?
- No, DINOPAY® can only be used to locate Sinclair stations, for fuel and convenience store purchases at a DINOPAY® enabled store.
- Can I use DINOPAY® to pay for auto repairs or other services?
- At this time, DINOPAY® may only be used to purchase fuel and convenience store items.
- How do I use DINOPAY® to make in-store purchases?
- When you select “Pay Inside” and touch “Generate Code” you will be prompted to enter your pin number to authorize payment. The screen will display a QR code, and the cashier will scan the code to complete your purchase.
- Where can I find my DINOPAY® purchase history?
- Open the app and choose the History icon at the bottom of your screen. All of the purchases you have made using DINOPAY® will be displayed.
- Where is my receipt?
- In General Settings, you can select how you’d like to receive your receipt. You can choose to receive receipts through email, at the pump or both. Whichever option chosen; a history of your transactions is available in the History section. Receipts can be viewed and forwarded via email.
- How will DINOPAY® purchases appear on my credit card bill?
- Transactions will appear as they normally would just as if you had used a credit card to make the purchase.
- Sinclair Mobile Advantage transactions will appear online, in your banking statement.
- How do I apply for a Sinclair Green Card?
- You can now apply for a Sinclair Green Card online here. Once approved, and after receiving your new card, you can add it to your “Wallet” and start paying with the Sinclair Green Card. Apply now and start saving on your next fill up! (https://www.sinclairoil.com/customers/sinclair-green-card)
- How do I apply for a Sinclair Mobile Advantage Account?
- Enrollment in Sinclair Mobile Advantage is available only through the DINOPAY® app.
- For full details on how to apply for the Sinclair Mobile Advantage account, visit our site here. (https://www.sinclairoil.com/customers/mobile-advantage-account)
- I had an issue while applying for a Sinclair Green Card or Sinclair Mobile Advantage Card. Who do I contact?
- Please contact Sinclair Card Customer Service at 1-800-325-3265: Monday – Friday 7AM to 7PM (MST).
Account Security and Support
- How do I change the notification settings?
- Enter the Settings menu by touching the gear icon in the lower right-hand corner of the app’s home page and navigate to General Settings, then Notifications. Here, you can turn on or off email receipts and push notifications.
- Why does the app require a pin number?
- This pin number is required to validate your user account. You will be prompted to create a 4-digit pin when activating your DINOPAY® account and anytime you make a purchase.
- Where can I change my password or pin number?
- Enter the Settings menu by touching the gear icon in the lower right-hand corner of the app’s home page and navigate to General Settings, then Security.
- Why do you need my phone number?
- We will validate your phone number when you register with DINOPAY®. It will only be used to enhance account security and to assist in resetting your password.
- What is personal data used for?
- How do I delete my account or withdraw consent?
- To delete your account, enter the Settings menu by touching the gear icon in the lower right-hand corner of the app’s home page and navigate to General Settings, then Security. If you choose to delete your DINOPAY® account, all of your information is permanently removed and transaction history is no longer available.
- In order to withdraw consent, enter the Settings menu by touching the gear icon in the lower right-hand corner of the app’s home page and navigate to General Settings, then Security. Here, you can opt-out and suspend your account until you log in again and opt back-in.
- How do I request help with the app or if there was an error?
- You can contact support in the app by navigating to the Settings menu by touching the gear icon in the lower right-hand corner of the app’s home page and then Help/About.
- As a resident of California, where can I find exactly what information you are capturing and retaining from my personal mobile settings on the app?
Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California have the right to request from a business, with whom the California resident has an established business relationship, certain information with respect to the types of Personal Information the business shares with third parties for direct marketing purposes by such third party and the identities of the third parties with whom the business has shared such information during the immediately preceding calendar year. To request such information, you can contact us by email at email@example.com, subject line “Shine the Light”, call toll free 800-259-1166 or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beginning January 1, 2020, pursuant to 1798.100 et seq. of the California Civil Code, residents of California may request that a business that collects a California resident’s Personal Information disclose certain categories and specific pieces of Personal Information collected, as permitted under California Consumer Privacy Act. The resident may also request that the business delete Personal Information collected about the consumer. To make a request pursuant to the foregoing, you can contact us by email at email@example.com, subject line “CCPA”, call toll free 800-259-1166 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.