You do the driving . . .
|Sinclair Oil Corporation
Fleet Fueling Department
P.O. Box 30825
We'll do the expense report
Sinclair Fleet Track
Total Fuel Management
Sinclair Oil Corporation has partnered with WEX Inc., the largest provider of fleet cards world-wide to provide you an industry leader in total fleet management solutions. The Sinclair Fleet Track card can offer your company a number of important benefits including:
- Single Card Solution: The Sinclair Fleet Track Card is accepted at all Sinclair branded locations and anywhere else WEX Inc. is accepted. This card can replace multiple cards as you gain acceptance at more than 180,000 fueling and service locations nationwide.
- Cost Savings: Fleet managers can cut costs by establishing a fleet purchase policy and use the program to enforce it through the use of card controls, exception reporting and purchase alerts. In addition, the Sinclair Fleet Track program is a no fee program. There are no set-up fees, no card fees and no monthly maintenance fees.
- Online Account Access: Sinclair Fleet Track Online allows fleet managers to instantly update drivers and vehicles, view and download purchase information, set authorization controls, view and print invoices.
- World Class Customer Service: The Sinclair Fleet Track program, through the partnership with WEX Inc., offers fleet customers continuous coverage. WEX Inc.'s customer service department is trained on the specifics of the Sinclair Fleet Track program and is available 24-7 via a toll free number.
- Tax Exemption: The Sinclair Fleet Track program provides qualified fleets with tax exempt billing for all applicable motor fuel taxes. Comprehensive reports provide detailed Tax Exemption data at the transaction and summary level.
We are confident that the Sinclair Fleet Track program will provide your company with the service, convenience, savings, control and security that your company needs. To find out more about the Sinclair Fleet Track program, apply now (our application is also in PDF & Word formats), request more information or simply call 800-621-4519.